Thursday, October 26, 2017

Law & Order SVU “Unintended Consequences” Sneak Peeks

Here are preview clips for Law & Order SVU, “Unintended Consequences” which will air on Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 9PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay, Ice-T, Peter Scanavino, Peter Scolari, and Brooke Shields.

NOTE: THIS EPISODE IS BEING POSTPONED DUE TO GAME 7 OF THE WORLD SERIES.
New air date November 8, 2017.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Unintended Consequences” can be found at this link.


Please note: These videos have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!


SVU_1906Clip1_h264_sd_16x9 from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.



SVU_1906Clip3_h264_sd_16x9 from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

7 comments:

Carrie Long said...

The sneak peek with Sheila felt so completely awkward. I'm feeling as if things will remain rocky. In a way, I think I understand Olivia not being able to trust her, but she IS Noah's grandmother. I at the same time thought it extremely rude of Liv to cut Sheila off in such a fashion.

JSM said...

"Marty's calling Lucy?" Who's Marty?...Maybe she just doesn't totally trust Sheila yet which I can understand...Shelia needs to prove that she is trustworthy first...Maybe spend some time with Lucy & Noah or Liv & Noah outside the apartment or something. Has anyone performed a background check on Sheila yet?
IDK Being a mom of 2 & a Sexual Abuse survivor, I never trusted anyone with them w/o either knowing them VERY well OR a background check...

I don't think it was rude of Liv & hopefully neither will Shelia. She should be reinforced with her knowledge that Liv is a very good & protective mom for her grandson...Maybe with time...JMO

Chris Zimmer said...

@Js McFail - she said "I'm already calling Lucy"

JSM said...

Oh okay! I listened 3 times but am sick with something I picked up in NYC where we went to meet Mariska again so I guess my hearing is off too! Thanks Chris!

Carrie Long said...

Chris, Julie Martin just broke on Twitter that this episode has been booted from airing tonight due to Game 7 of the World Series. Instead, at 9pm tonight they will replay the season premiere.

Chris Zimmer said...

Yes, I saw that too. I've updated all my posts on this episode!

Chris Zimmer said...

PS - new air date Nov 8, according to NBC press release