Thursday, March 30, 2017

Law & Order SVU “Know It All” Sneak Peeks

Here are sneak peeks for Law & Order SVU “Know It All” which will air on Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 9 PM ET on NBC. The videos feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Peter Scanavino, Jason Bowen as Detective Marcus Perry, and Megan Murphy as Laura Knowles.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Know It All” can be found at this link.


Please note: these videos have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!



SVU_18014Clip2_16x9 from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.


SVU_18014Clip2_16x9 from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.


6 comments:

JSM said...

Nada about Barba, huh? I hope more comes out before next Wednesday...The suspense is killing me...Call a bus! LOL/JK Thanks for all your hard work Chris...
Joan

Ruby Rockstarr said...

I think Barba's secret could be either 3 things:

1. He helped get a friend, family member, or one of his mother's students out of a serious charge .

2. It has to do with something that happened when he was a Harvard.

3. He's dating one of the detectives.

(I know that the last one is probably never going to happen, but the Barisi shipper in me is screaming for it!)

Carrie Long said...

April 5 promises to be a wonderful hour that will surely fly by before we know it.

Moo said...

Am I mishearing, or did Benson say he has struck "every two weeks for the last month." Wouldn't that just be twice?

Chris Zimmer said...

@Moo, you are correct, that is what she said. I think she was trying to emphasize there was some regularity to the crime. Later she mentioned they were 3 days in and they had a week and a half to go. I'm not sure what defines a "serial", I suppose any crime - with a pattern - that happens more than once? Anyway, I think she just didn't say it happened twice because she wanted to focus on a pattern crime.

larissa said...

It happened three times. 1st murder then two weeks pass, 2nd murder then two weeks, 3rd murder then 3 days in. That's what she meant.